Sometimes you want a fatty bulletproof coffee, but you just don’t have time to whip one up. This bulletproof coffee creamy mocha fat bomb recipe gives you the next best thing. Pop one in your mouth straight from the freezer to give you a quick fatty buzz when you’re on the go.
Bulletproof Coffee Creamy Mocha Fat Bombs Recipe
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons MCT oil
- ½ cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1½ tablespoons collagen peptides
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon erithrytol, powdered in a spice/coffee grinder
- 15 drops liquid stevia, vanilla-flavoured
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder, instant coffee or Turkish coffee (*my favourite)
- Large pinch of Himalayan pink sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
In a small saucepan, melt together butter, coconut oil and MCT oil at the lowest heat setting. Stir in cream cheese until melted.
Once melted and combined, remove from heat and whisk in the remaining ingredients.
If using a silicon fat bomb mould like I do, place it on a tray. Then, using a measuring cup or bowl with a pour spout, carefully pour the fat bomb batter into the mould. Sprinkle cinnamon on top of each then freeze overnight or until set.
Remove fat bombs from mould and store in a an airtight bag or container in the freezer. Makes 15 small fat bombs (using this silicon mould). Eat them straight from the freezer (they’re not as good when they warm up and get soft).
Did you give this bulletproof coffee creamy mocha fat bomb recipe a try? Let me know your thoughts in the comments. Or if you share any pics on Instagram, please tag me so I can see your creations. Enjoy! :)