Most sweet dips are based around dairy products like sour cream, yogurt or cream cheese. This low-carb, keto-friendly chocolate peanut tofu sweet dip has a base of tofu, non-dairy milk and peanut butter, making it a healthy choice for anyone of any diet.
Vegan Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Tofu Sweet Dip Recipe
- 7oz extra firm tofu (*Non-GMO Organic is the healthiest choice.)
- ¼ cup creamy natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup chocolate vegan protein powder (*Or chocolate whey isolate if not vegan.)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage (*Or other unsweetened non-dairy milk.)
- ½ teaspoon flaky sea salt (like Maldon or Fleur de sel (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon golden flaxmeal
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 10 drops liquid stevia (vanilla-flavoured if you have it), or to taste
- 1 tablespoon roasted salted peanuts, chopped (plus one extra teaspoon for garnish)
Add all ingredients except peanuts to a blender. Blend until smooth.
Taste and adjust sweetness and saltI was to your liking. Stir in 2 teaspoons of chopped peanuts then pour into a bowl. Stir 1 tablespoon of extra peanut butter into the top of the dip to form a swirl then top with chopped peanuts for garnish. Serve with keto crackers, keto bread jicama or celery sticks.
Did you make this vegan keto chocolate peanut butter sweet dip recipe? If so, please let me know how it turned out in the comments. Or if you share pics of your creations on Instagram, please tag me so I can see them. Enjoy! :)