Sometimes I just want an easy meal that I can whip up super quick but is still really healthy, one that requires no cooking, using foods that I usually keep on hand. This avocado salmon salad perfect for that and is really flexible. Make it into a sandwich with keto bread, add to a lettuce wrap, eat it with keto crackers, or use it as a topping on a salad.
Keto Salmon Avocado Salad Recipe
- One can of wild salmon, flaked with bones and skin removed, drained and flaked
- 1 small avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 probiotic dill pickle, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon probiotic pickle juice (or lemon juice)
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs, finely chopped (dill, cilantro, parsley, basil or a combo)
- Flaky sea salt (like Maldon or Fleur de sel and freshly ground freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Store in airtight container in fridge for up to 2 days. Serve on keto bread, keto tortillas, on keto crackers, in a lettuce wrap or as a topping in a big salad.
Did you make this keto salmon avocado salad recipe? If so, please let me know how it turned out in the comments. Or if you share pics of your creations on Instagram, please tag me so I can see them. Enjoy! :)