Looking for a creamy, summery sweet dip but without any dairy? This strawberry cardamom dip makes for a tasty snack or casual dessert that you can enjoy any time. Enjoy it with a batch of keto graham crackers, short bread cookies or vanilla wafers, jicama sticks or just eat it with a spoon right out of the bowl!
Keto Strawberry Cardamom Dip Recipe
- 1 cup keto coconut yogurt, room temperature
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon vegan vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup keto strawberry chia jam
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
- Large of pinch Himalayan pink sea salt
- 1-2 fresh strawberries, diced or sliced (*for garnish)
Add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl except fresh strawberries and mix with an electric mixer on low.
Pour into a serving bowl. Top with diced strawberries and another sprinkle of cardamom. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Serve with keto graham crackers, keto shortbread cookies, or whatever else you like.
Did you try this vegan keto strawberry cardamom dip recipe? If so, how did it turn out? Please let me know in the comments. Or if you post photos on Instagram, tag me so I can see how it turned out. Enjoy! :)