There's nothing quite like a fruit-based summer salad to liven up a BBQ with interesting contrasting tastes. This one combines the light sweetness of watermelon with fresh-tasting cucumber, briney feta with a sweet vinaigrette dressing and cool, minty herbs for an unforgettably delicious summer salad that makes you ask, is it a salad or a dessert? You tell me!
Keto Watermelon Cucumber Feta Salad Recipe
- 1 tablespoon keto maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Large pinch of flaky sea salt (like Maldon or Fleur de sel)
- 3 cups watermelon, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups English cucumber, cubed
- 20 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 15 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ¾ cup feta cheese, crumbled
In a small bowl, whisk together the keto maple syrup, lime juice, olive oil and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl or serving platter with sides, combine watermelon, cucumber, feta and fresh herbs. Top salad with the sweet vinaigrette and gently toss to combine and serve!
Did you make this keto watermelon cucumber feta salad recipe? If so, please let me know how it turned out in the comments. Or if you share pics of your creations on Instagram, please tag me so I can see them. Enjoy! :)