It’s summer and everyone’s home gardens are starting to produce all sorts of different veggies. Even a trip to the Farmer’s market might end in a full fridge of them. A great way to use them up is a simple yet delicious roast veggie recipe, like this one, that’s low-carb and keto-friendly, which combines balsamic vinegar and fresh rosemary, celebrating the bounty of summer. Feel free to swap different roastinf veggies in and out depending on what you’ve got. It works with all sorts.
Keto Balsamic Rosemary Roast Veggies Recipe
- 1 small eggplant, diced ½” pieces
- 1 bunch radishes (around ½ lb), halved with greens snipped off and saved
- 1 medium tomato, chopped into 1” pieces
- 2oz white mushrooms, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt (like Maldon or Fleur de sel
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, combine eggplant, radishes, and mushrooms. Drizzle with avocado oil, balsamic vinegar then sprinkle with garlic, rosemary, onion powder, sea salt, and black pepper. Toss all the veggies except the radish greens until vegetables are coated and ingredients are well mixed. Pour mixture onto baking sheet and spread in a single layer. Bake for 40 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes. Add the radish greens in the final tossing so that they roast for the last 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Did you make this keto balsamic rosemary roast veggies recipe? If so, please let me know how it turned out in the comments. Or if you share pics of your creations on Instagram, please tag me so I can see them. Enjoy! :)