Creamy and colourful, this delightful beetroot, dill and Greek yogurt dip makes for a satisfying snack for any carb-up days. Dip in your favourite veggies, crackers and chips. This dip will satisfy you while providing all the nutrition packed in those red root veggies, as well as the probiotic goodness of the yogurt.
Carb-Up Beetroot, Dill and Greek Yogurt Dip Recipe
- 200g cooked beetroot, skin removed and finely grated
- ¼ cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt
- Flaky sea salt (like Maldon or Fleur de sel and freshly ground freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- ½ tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon feta, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon roast pistachios, chopped
In a medium mixing bowl, combine beetroot, 3 tablespoons of dill, garlic, yogurt, salt, pepper, Lakanto, and olive oil, stirring until combined.
Spoon dip into a serving bowl and top with remaining feta, pistachios and remaining dill.
Did you make this carb-up beetroot, dill and Greek yogurt dip recipe? If so, please let me know how it turned out in the comments. Or if you share pics of your creations on Instagram, please tag me so I can see them. Enjoy! :)