I wanted a vegan keto asian-inspired dressing to go with a marinated tofu salad I was making, and nothing says asian like soy and sesame! To give it a creamier finish, I included cashews and then blended it all up. It was super tasty, and even though it's a vegan recipe, it would also go well with chicken or fish. Give it a try!
Vegan Keto Creamy Sesame Soy Dressing Recipe
- ¼ cup gluten-free tamari soy sauce
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds , divided
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ tsp teaspoon Lakanto granulated monk fruit sweetener (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened rice vinegar
Combine all ingredients and half the sesame seeds in a blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Stir in remaining sesame seeds and stir. Chill in the fridge until ready to use.
Did you make this vegan keto creamy sesame soy dressing recipe? If so, please let me know how it turned out in the comments. Or if you share pics of your creations on Instagram, please tag me so I can see them. Enjoy! :)