What do you do when you want to enjoy deviled eggs in salad form? Combine it with cauliflower and make it a deviled egg cauliflower salad! This recipe is kinda like if cauliflower buffalo wings and deviled eggs had a love child. It's got a great kick that makes a welcome addition to any summer BBQ or picnic.
Keto Devilled Egg Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- 1½ cups cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 8 large eggs, hardboiled and chopped
- ¾ cup homemade avocado mayo
- 1 tablespoon pickle brine
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- ¼ cup red onion chopped
- ½ cup dill pickles, chopped
- ½ cup celery, diced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Flaky sea salt (like Maldon or Fleur de sel and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- ⅓ cup cooked bacon, chopped (*Omit for vegetarian.)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- 2oz feta
- ¼ cup kalmata olives, pitted and sliced, sliced
Blanch the cauliflower florets in boiling water for 5-6 minutes, or until they just begin to become tender. Rinse and drain well.
In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the bacon and chives, and stir to combine completely. Store in fridge until ready to serve. To serve, stir in bacon and garnish with chives.
Did you make this vegetarian keto deviled egg cauliflower salad ecipe? If so, please let me know how it turned out in the comments. Or if you share pics of your creations on Instagram, please tag me so I can see them. Enjoy! :)