Cocktail shrimp makes for a great keto snack or appy, but often the cocktail sauces that go with it have sugar. It's so easy to whip up this keto cocktail sauce recipe even for just a single serving, that I don't see any real reason for any need to buy a commercially made product.
Keto Cocktail Sauce Recipe
- ¼ cup Primal Kitchen Spicy Ketchup (*Or regular sugar-free ketchup)
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- ¾ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (*Use vegan Worcestershire sauce for vegan.
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Hot sauce, to taste (*if using a non-spicy ketchup)
- Stir all ingredients together in a bowl. (*You could let it sit in the fridge for 30 minutes to let the flavours mingle a bit more, but it's fine to eat straight away if you don't want to wait.)
Did you make this keto cocktail sauce recipe? If so, please let me know how it turned out in the comments. Or if you share pics of your creations on Instagram, please tag me so I can see them. Enjoy!