They say your best bet is to get your carbs in at the end of the day. This low-fat sweet potato pudding is an easy, delicious way to squeeze some healthy carbs into a dessert.
Vegan Carb-Up Sweet Potato Puddomg Recipe
- 1½ cups sweet potato puree
- 1 tablespoon oat flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage (*Or other unsweetened non-dairy milk.)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg, (freshly grated if possible)
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- Large pinch ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon vegan protein powder (*Or [hydrolyzed collagen powder] if not vegan.)
- liquid stevia (to taste)
Put sweet potato, oat flour, coconut milk beverage, spices and collagen or protein powder into the blender. Blend until smooth.
Taste for sweetness, add stevia if desired. Add additional coconut nut milk if you prefer it thinner. Spoon into bowls. Serve warm or cold. To heat up, pour it put into a pot and heat on low until warm.
Did you make this vegan carb-up sweet potato pudding recipe? If so, please let me know how it turned out in the comments. Or if you share pics of your creations on Instagram, please tag me so I can see them. Enjoy! :)