Flavoured ketchups add a different kick to things like hotdogs and burgers and this umami ketchup recipe is the perfect choice for an Asian-inspired twist to anything deserving of a splash of the red stuff.
Keto Umami Ketchup Recipe
- ¼ cup stevia-sweetened ketchup (*Or make your own.)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon tamari soy sauce (*May sub with coconut aminos, but you may want to cut back on Swerve if you do.)
- 2 teaspoons red miso paste
- Confectioner’s Swerve, to taste
- Whisk together all the ingredients in a bowl or small glass container. Cover or store is a sealed bottle in the fridge for up to one week.
Did you make this keto umami ketchup recipe? If so, please let me know how it turned out in the comments. Or if you share pics of your creations on Instagram, please tag me so I can see them. Enjoy! :)