Here’s an original cocktail that will get any holiday party started fast. With a base of coconut milk and tequila along with citrus notes of lime and orange, and a touch of golden sweetener, and a few pretty garnishes, this festive drink is sure to impress your guests.
Keto White Christmas Margaritas Recipe
- One 14-oz can full-fat coconut milk
- 14 oz. silver tequila
- ½ teaspoon orange extract
- 2 tablespoons Lakanto Golden Sweetener
- ½ cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 cups ice
- ½ cup fresh mint, for garnish
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds for garnish
- Lime wedge for rimming glass
- Lakanto Golden Sweetener, for rimming glass
- Fresh Cranberries, for garnish
Combine coconut milk, sweetener, orange extract, lime juice and ice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
Add some golden sweetener to a plate, rim glasses with lime wedge then dip in golden sweetener. Pour into glass and garnish with lime, mint leaves and cranberries and serve.
Did you make this keto white Christmas margaritas recipe? If so, please let me know how it went in the comments. Or if you share pics of your creations on Instagram, please tag me so I can see them. Enjoy! :)