Want a warm carb-up breakfast that you can bake up quick and eat on the go? This air fryer oatmeal breakfast cookie is the perfect solution. It’s gluten-free and sugar free using only a banana and vanilla protein powder to sweeten it. And who doesn’t want to eat a nice, warm freshly baked cookie for breakfast?
Vegan Carb-Up Air Fryer Breakfast Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- ½ cup gluten-free organic rolled oats (*Feel free to swap out up to ¼ cup with golden flaxmeal and/or hemp hearts if not being strict with sticking to high carb.)
- ½ banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons vegan protein powder (*Or vanilla-flavoured whey isolate if not vegan.)
- 1 tablespoon runny peanut butter (*May swap with melted extra virgin coconut oil if sensitive to peanuts.)
- 1 tablespoon organic raisins (*May swap with keto shape-as-you-like chocolate, shaped into chunks or chips
- Small pinch of fine sea salt
- Large pinch of ground cinnamon
Combine all the ingredients until a dough forms
Line air fryer tray with parchment paper or a grill mat. Form the dough into a large cookie on the tray. Cook at 350F for 5-8 minutes. Serve warm.
Did you make this vegan carb-up air fryer oatmeal breakfast cookie recipe? If so, please let me know how it turned out in the comments. Or if you share pics of your creations on Instagram, please tag me so I can see them. Enjoy! :)