Having a simple keto marinara recipe that doesn’t require cooking is so handy for making a wide variety of dishes. This is the perfect sauce for keto pizzas, faux pasta dishes, meatballs, etc. And it should definitely be a selection for a keto faux pasta bar.
Keto Marinara Sauce Recipe
- 28oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink sea salt
- Stir all ingredients together and store in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Boom, you're done. Makes around 4 cups.
What kinds of dishes will you use this keto marinara sauce for? Please share in the comments or tag me on Instagram if you snap any pics. :)