Most store-bought taco seasoning blends have extra ingredients you don’t necessarily want or need like preservatives and high-carb things like sugar, corn starch, maltodextrin, etc. That’s why I prefer to make my own for all my taco needs. I use it in a lot so I often make 3-4x the amount listed and store it for later use, like with Keto taco beef.
Keto Taco Seasoning Recipe
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan pink sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
*Note: Triple or quadruple this recipe if you want to make enough to store for later use.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Transfer all ingredients into an air-right jar for later use or go ahead and use a full single batch with Keto beef tacos.
It’s nice knowing all the ingredients that are in your seasoning blends, right? What seasoning blends to you use most often? What recipes will you use this taco seasoning for? Please share in the comments, or if you make something with it and post photos on Instagram, tag me so I can see your creation. :)