Are you a big fan of spinach and artichoke dip like me? Then get a load of this spinach pesto and artichoke pizza recipe. It's a keto-friendly nod to a classic that checks all the boxes of what you like about the flavourful spinach artichoke combo, making you want to go back for more like you do with the dip.
Keto Spinach Pesto and Artichoke Pizza Recipe
Spinach Pesto Ingredients:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups spinach leaves, packed
- 6-8 basil leaves (*May sub with 1 teaspoon dried basil)
- 1 large cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons hard Italian cheese, grated (i.e. Parmesan, pecorino Romano, Grana padano)
- ¼ teaspoon kosher sea salt, or to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, to taste
(*Feel free to double the recipe if you would like extra for other things, but this amount will give you enough for one pizza crust.
- One keto cauliflower crust pizza crust or ketofied pizza crust
- ½ cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon, crumbled (*Leave out for vegetarian.)
- ¼ cup feta, chopped into small pieces
- 2 tablespoon oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
Preheat oven to 425F. Spread the pesto over the crust. Add a layer of flaked salmon, then arrange tomatoes, asparagus and capers overtop, then sprinkle with goat cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 7-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Remove from oven then sprinkle with pecorino romano and basil leaves for garnish. Slice and serve hot.
Did you make this keto spinach pesto and artichoke dip pizza recipe? If so, please let me know how it turned out in the comments. Or if you share pics of your creations on Instagram, please tag me so I can see them. Enjoy! :)