Pumpkin pie and all things pumpkin spice may be something you associate with fall, but you can take this flavours and enjoy them in a cool, vegan, keto-friendly dip you can enjoy any time. This low-carb pumpkin spice dip is made with a base of pumpkin purée, coconut cream and nut and seed butter that goes great with keto graham crackers, keto cookies or even certain kinds of cut veggies.
Vegan Keto Pumpkin Spice Dip Recipe
- ¾ cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup coconut milk beverage
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tablespoon homemade mixed nut and seed butter (*or almond butter)
- 1 tablespoon Swerve Brown (*or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg, for garnish (freshly grated if possible)
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of ground clove(*or allspice)
- Pinch of Flaky sea salt (like Maldon or Fleur de sel
- Roasted pumpkin seeds s, for garnish
- Coconut whipped cream, for garnish
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Whisk to combine, or beat with a hand mixer until fully blended.
Adjust sweetness to taste. Top with coconut whipped cream, roast pumpkin seeds, and a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg if desired. Serve with dippers like keto graham crackers, keto gingerbread cookies, jicama or celery sticks, or anything you like!
Did you make vegan keto pumpkin spice dip recipe? If so, please let me know how it turned out in the comments. Or if you share pics of your creations on Instagram, please tag me so I can see them. Enjoy! :)