Looking for an unique idea for brunch? Why not try a breakfast-inspired pizza like this Canadian bacon breakfast pizza. It's got the stars people love in breakfast, eggs and bacon (2 kinds if you want to go hard core), along with a base of fresh salsa, topped with green onions and arugula to bring a little freshness.
Keto Canadian Bacon Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- One batch of lupin flour sourdough pizza crusts OR keto cheesy pizza crusts OR keto cauliflower pizza crusts
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ⅔ cup keto salsa, liquid drained
- ½ cup pre-cooked Canadian bacon, chopped
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- ¼ cup cooked crispy bacon crumbles (*optional)
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup arugula leaves, chopped
Prepare your choice of keto pizza crusts and allow to cool. If using the sourdough pizza crust recipe, you do not have to wait for it to cool. Stir eggs and black pepper into skillet. Cook and stir until eggs are set.
Preheat oven to 450F (or maintain heat at 350F for sourdough pizza crusts). Spread salsa across the crust. Spoon egg mixture on top. Spread Canadian bacon pieces all over the crust. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with crispy bacon crumbles (if using.)
Cook in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes (or 17-20 minutes for sourdough pizza crust) or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Remove from oven and top with green onion and arugula leaves (if using). Slice and serve.
Did you make this keto Canadian bacon breakfast pizza recipe? If so, please let me know how it turned out in the comments. Or if you share pics of your creations on Instagram, please tag me so I can see them. Enjoy! :)