Move over Nutella, there’s a new way to spread chocolatey goodness on your toast with this keto-friendly chocolate coconut spread. The base of this is coconut butter, made from coconut flesh that has been processed into a butter.
Keto Chocolate Coconut Spread Recipe
- ½ cup coconut butter
- 2 teaspoons raw cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon Flaky sea salt (like Maldon or Fleur de sel)
- 1 tablespoon keto-friendly maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch espresso powder, Turkish coffee powder (*my favourite), or instant coffee
In a high-spend blender or food processor, purée coconut butter until completely smooth. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until well blended.
Did you make this vegan keto chocolate coconut spread recipe? If so, please let me know how it turned out in the comments. Or if you share pics of your creations on Instagram, please tag me so I can see them. Enjoy! :)