Cranberry fluff salads or jello salads are often made as side dishes for Thanksgiving or Christmas in the States. I just happened to have a number of things left over from the holidays that would work well together so I combined them all to make this keto-friendly cranberry fluff jello salad recipe. And now I've used up all my leftover cranberry sauce, homemade jello and homemade marshmallows. Go me!
Keto Cranberry Fluff Jello Salad
- 1 cup jicama, chopped into ½” cubes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ batch fruit and herb infused jello, cut into ½” cubes (*Use agar-agar version for vegan.)
- 1 cup berries, fresh or frozen (blueberries and/or raspberries)
- 3 tablespoons dried goji berries or mulberries
- 1 cup keto chia cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, saving a little for garnish
- 1 cup homemade high-fat yogurt (*Sub homemade creamy coconut yogurt for vegan.)
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender, lightly toasted on a dry skillet
- 1½ cup keto marshmallows, chopped into ½” cubes
- 2 tablespoons pecans or hazelnuts, roasted and chopped
- Flaky sea salt (like Maldon or Fleur de sel
Toss the chopped jicama with the lemon juice. Stir together yogurt, orange zest, sage leaves, and lavender.Put in the fridge and allow to absorb for 20 minutes.
Add jello, all the berries and jicama to a large bowl. Add cranberry sauce; stir until blended. Add prepared yogurt and fold into the salad. Now fold in the marshmallows. Refrigerate 3-4 hours.
Sprinkle with chopped pecans, extra orange zest and flaky sea salt on top of the salad and serve.
Did you make this cranberry fluff jello salad recipe? If so, please let me know how it goes in the comments. Or if you share pics of your creations on Instagram, please tag me so I can see them. Enjoy! :)